Campanulas, gypsophilas and bright flowers

I wanted some purple flowers. I found campanulas, gypsophila and some bright purple flowers. Perfect for photos !
/ Je voulais des fleurs violettes. J'ai trouvé des campanules, des gypsophiles et d'autres fleurs d'un violet éclatant. Parfait pour des photos !







Gypsophila is beautiful. It usually never goes alone in a bouquet, but it goes with other flowers, to intensify the bouquet. Gypsophila is so light. 
/ Les gypsophiles sont très belles. Elles ne sont généralement pas seules en bouquet mais accompagnent d'autres fleurs pour étoffer le bouquet. Les gypsophiles sont si légères.
 


I had a quote in mind that I like and I wanted to do something with it because it seems to be a really visual quote.
"In the midst of winter, I found there was within me, an invincible summer.
And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.”
- Albert Camus -
/
J'avais une citation en tête que j'aime bien et j'avais envie d'en faire quelque chose car elle me semble être assez visuelle.
"Au milieu de l'hiver, j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été"
- Albert Camus -


https://www.flickr.com/photos/sireliss/31886868234/in/dateposted/

0 Commentaires